Did you know you can now submit maintenance requests online?
Please log in to your tenant portal to submit a maintenance request.
Pay Rent Online
To pay your rent online, use the link below.
THE FOLLOWING IS A CLEANING LIST FOR ALL OWNERS/TENANTS UPON VACATING: RPP TENANTS – SEE LAST PAGE FOR SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS.
1. Defrost freezer if needed. DO NOT use sharp tools to pry ice off.
2. Wash inside of refrigerator with warm water and baking soda. Clean door gasket.
3. Take out shelves and drawers and wash in warm water, dry and replace. Clean under lower drawers.
4. Wash and dry outside of refrigerator and vacuum back and lower grills.
5. Move refrigerator from wall and clean underneath. DO NOT TURN OFF!
6. Sweep down cobs on walls, ceiling
7. Replace light with an appliance bulb, if necessary.
8. Leave ice trays empty and clean, if provided at move-in.
1. Remove racks and broiler pan, soak in hot water & clean & dry well.
2. Clean inside of oven, top of stove, knobs, under elements, under burner pans and drawer.
3. Wash and dry outside of stove.
4. Replace oven light with appliance bulb if burned out.
5. Replace burner pans.
6. Move stove out and clean wall and floor.
7. Clean interior & exterior of microwave, if applicable.
CABINETS & DRAWERS:
1. Wash cupboards inside and out.
2. Wipe out drawers with damp rag.
3. Clean sink, baskets and counter tops well.
4. Make sure garbage disposal is empty and clean.
MISCELLANEOUS IN AND NEAR KITCHEN:
1. Wash all light fixtures, ceiling fans in warm water and soap. Clean switch plates.
2. Clean inside and out of dishwasher, to include inside seal.
3. Wash range hood and clean filter. Change appliance bulb, if necessary.
4. Wash windows, blinds, screens and clean sills & tracks. Wipe down any rods, if applicable.
5. Scrub kitchen floor, including under movable appliances, and baseboards.
LIVING ROOM/REC ROOM/DINING ROOM:
1. Wash windows, sills and clean tracks.
2. Clean light fixtures, ceiling fans and switch plates.
3. Sweep down cobs.
4. Clean out fireplace(s), wash screen and doors. Clean mantle, hearth & surround.
5. Vacuum carpet, and clean baseboards.
6. Clean drapes/blinds and wipe down rods, if applicable.
1. Sweep down cobs.
2. Wash light fixtures, ceiling fans and switch plates.
3. Wash windows, clean sills and tracks.
4. Vacuum carpet, and clean baseboards.
1. Clean bathtub and enclosure/tile around tub. Clean glass doors & tracks. If a shower curtain was provided at move in, provide a new liner.
2. Clean sink & fixtures.
3. Clean inside and outside of toilet.
4. Scrub floor, baseboards, and behind toilet.
5. Clean inside of medicine cabinet.
6. Wash mirror.
7. Clean windows, sills and tracks.
8. Clean fan.
9. Clean vanity inside and out, to include drawers.
10. Wipe T/P holder and towel rods.
11. Clean lights and switch plates.
1. Sweep down cobs.
2. Clean and dry inside and outside of washer & dryer, if applicable. Clean lint trap.
3. Pull out washer/dryer and clean floor.
4. Wash windows, clean sills and tracks. Wipe down rods, if applicable.
5. Scrub floor, including baseboards.
6. Clean lights and switch plates.
7. Clean vent fan.
8. Clean cupboards/cabinets/shelves inside & out.
1. Replace furnace filter.
2. Wash inside and outside of front & back doors.
3. Clean tracks of sliding doors.
4. Replace ALL burned out bulbs and dead batteries.
5. Wash ALL doors, especially around knobs.
6. Sweep garage and sweep down cobs. Clean windows and doors.
7. Mow and weed yard. Sweep walkways and porch/deck areas.
8. Haul ALL trash. Be sure all garbage cans and recycling bins are emptied and clean.
9. Clean ALL floor vents out.
10. Make sure all smoke alarms work. REPLACE ANY BATTERIES THAT DON’T WORK.
11. Replace any screens damaged or lost during tenancy.
12. Clean around and on top of hot water tank.
13. All blinds need to be dusted & washed, if necessary. All curtains need to be washed, ironed & re-hung. Drapes must be dusted. We recommend EVERGREEN BLIND SERVICES to clean blinds, 253-537-5143.
14. Clean all exterior light globes.
15. Dust baseboards.
Professional carpet cleaning will be charged 100% from your deposit or you may hire a licensed, professional service to clean for you. We recommend KEN'S WORLD CLASS CARPET CLEANING 253-224-4421. Please turn in the receipt with your keys, so we will not charge your deposit.
If you have a pet, we require PROFESSIONAL flea treatment by a licensed company. Flea bombs are not acceptable. Provide receipt. We recommend ALL SEASONS PEST CONTROL, 253-535-5600.
In addition, notify utility companies, but do not have gas, power or water turned off. If the utilities are turned off at your instruction, or due to non-payment, you will be charged any reconnection or trip fees to meet the utility company for reconnection.
NOTES TO ALL TENANTS:
Painting due to tenant-caused damage will be charged in accordance with the terms of your contract.
Return ALL KEYS, INCLUDING MAILBOX KEYS to office when COMPLETELY done. You are responsible for the rent until the keys are turned in to the office. If keys are not returned, you will be charged the fee to re-key the unit.
Garage door controls, Gate controls and mail box keys must be turned in with house keys. If not turned in, each is subject to a $50 replacement fee each.
According to Washington State Law, your Security Deposit accounting will be sent to you within 14 days of you vacating (turning in the keys). Please be sure to provide a forwarding address. Management has the final authority to determine how much of the deposit shall be refunded in accordance with the conditions set forth in the Rental Agreement. ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. PHONE CALL QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Thank you. We appreciate your efforts.
OUR RECOMMENDED VENDORS:
SUNSHINE CLEANING 253-232-2747
MINI-BLIND & VERTICAL BLIND/DRAPES CLEANING
EVERGREEN BLIND CLEANING 253-537-5143
KEN’S WORLD CLASS CARPET CLEANING 253-224-4421
AMERICAN CARPET, DRAPERY & BLINDS 253-988-6830
PEST CONTROL (FLEA TREATMENT)
ALL SEASONS PEST CONTROL 253-535-5600
PAINTING, GENERAL MAINTENANCE
JIM RILEY, GENERAL CONTRACTOR 253-221-2821
MICHAEL KURTZ, GENERAL CONTRACTOR 253-228-0610
THESE VENDORS ARE RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. YOU MAY OPT FOR ANY LICENSED, INSURED SERVICE COMPANY YOU PREFER. PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS AND TURN THEM IN AT MOVE OUT.
PARKWOOD PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, INC.
No pets of any kind are allowed by the resident or guests except by prior written permission of the owner/agent. Any violation of this will result in termination of tenancy and the withholding of the entire deposit by the owner/agent. An unauthorized pet is a lease violation and will result in a $500 penalty and forfeiture of security deposit. Tenant will be responsible for all costs to restore property due to pet damage.
- 1) Pets must be 2+ years of age. No puppies or litters.
- 2) Pets must be altered, licensed and immunized.
- 3) A pet agreement must be on file and a pet fee paid for each pet agreement. This in no way limits additional amounts due from the resident for cleaning, damage, repainting, carpet cleaning, fumigation, etc. Tenant must comply with pet agreement.
- 4) Pets are considered on a case by case basis.
- 5) No pets allowed that are considered “Insurance Industry Banned Breeds”
- Pit Bulls (Pit Bull Terriers, American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, or Miniature Bull Terriers. Crossbreeds with American Pit Bull Terriers) No full bred or mix.
- Rottweilers No Full bred or mix
- Akita Including Japanese and Akita Inu
- Bernese Including Mountain Dog, Berner Sennenhund and Bernese Cattle Dog
- Canary Dogs Including Perro de Presa Canario
- Chow Chow
- German shepherd
- Husky Including American, Eskimo and Greenland (Siberian is ok)
- Karelian Bear Dog
- Rhodesian ridgeback
- Russo-European Laika Including Russian Laika and Karelian Bear Laika
- Wolf Hybrids
6) Pets are not a protected class. Pets are considered and allowed at the discretion of the property manager and property owner. While many of our homes are Pet Friendly, each property has its own pet allowances/restrictions. Some properties may have a strict No Pet Policy.